Welcome to chaman
Message from Deputy Commissioner
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the District Jhal Magsi via its official website. This online resource embodies the information not only about the policies, objectives, functions, human resources, financial resources, projects and the services delivered by the District Administration but also general introduction about the brief district history, geography, people, fauna &flora etc. It opens a window for the citizens through which they can have access to certain information about the District Jhal Magsi. The website enables us to enhance our internal efficiency and effectiveness as well as public service delivery and improves the ability to monitor the performance of the government functionaries. It allows having information to make timely decisions and affective plaining. It further provides an opportunity to download the required information without any inconvenienceof visiting government offices, saving valuable time and money.
Our Team Members
Brief About District Chaman
- Named after two theories;
- Old Chaman
- Chamandas Hindu
- In 1839-part of British India – First Anglo Afghan War
- 1842, Afghan regained-Pishin Valley –
- 1879- lost it again
- 1879 Pishin ceded to British Government
- 1882 British authority was extended
- 1883 Pishin combined with Quetta.
- British ruled the area -August 1947.
- 1975, Pishin separated from Quetta
- 1993 Killa Abdullah was separated from Pishin.
- 29 June 2021 Chaman separated from Killa Abdullah.
NO. OF SCHIMES
CULTURE, TOURISM AND ARCHIVES
HOME AND TRIBAL AFFAIRS
OUT OF PSDP SCHEME
Name of Scheme
ESTABLISHMENT OF DD3C IN 30 DISTRICT OF BALOCHISTAN (POLICE/HOME DEPARTMENT (PHASE-1)DD3C DISTRICT CHAMAN