Welcome to District Killa Abdullah
Deputy commissioner killa abdullah noor muhammad mandokhel
Message from Deputy Commissioner
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the District Jhal Magsi via its official website. This online resource embodies the information not only about the policies, objectives, functions, human resources, financial resources, projects and the services delivered by the District Administration but also general introduction about the brief district history, geography, people, fauna &flora etc. It opens a window for the citizens through which they can have access to certain information about the District Jhal Magsi. The website enables us to enhance our internal efficiency and effectiveness as well as public service delivery and improves the ability to monitor the performance of the government functionaries. It allows having information to make timely decisions and affective plaining. It further provides an opportunity to download the required information without any inconvenienceof visiting government offices, saving valuable time and money.
Brief About District Killa Abdullah
- Named after Sardar Abdullah Khan Achakzai
- He settled in the District: – 19th century.
- Built a fort (Qilla)
- In 1839-part of British India – First Anglo Afghan War
- 1842, Afghan regained-Pishin Valley –
- 1879- lost it again
- 1879 Pishin ceded to British Government
- 1882 British authority was extended
- 1883 Pishin combined with Quetta.
- British ruled the area -August 1947.
- 1975, Pishin separated from Quetta
- 1993 Killa Abdullah was separated from Pishin at its HQ Chaman.
- Recent Bifurcation (Chaman & Killa Abdullah )
Head Quarter Jungle Piralizai
Date of Notification 14th Aug 1993
Total Area 3570 km.sq ( Census 1998)
Geographical Location District Chaman in North and west, District Pishin In the east and District Quetta in south
International Border : 167 Km with Afghanistan approximately
International Highway : 38 Km of N25 to Afghanistan & CARs
Population : 323,810 ( Census 2017)
Dobandi– 61,723, KA- 146,915, Gulistan-1,15,172)
Economy : Agriculture, Horticulture & Trade ( fruit)
Major Language : Pashtu
Religion : Almost 100% people of the area are Muslims
Sub Divisions : 02 ( Gulistan & Killa Abdullah)
Sub Tehsils : 01 (Dobandi)
- Killa Abdullah
- 38 UCs
- 232 Wards
- 13 Wards.
Main Sites / Areas ;
- Gulistan Kareez
- Killi Shamshuzai
- Dulangi area
- Nourak Suleman Khel
DHQ ( District Headquarter Hospital ) At Abdul Rahmanzai–>01
- Recently notified .
- Suitable infrastructure / Location / Capacity.
- Lack of executing technical / trained HR & machinery.
Trauma Center At Mezai ————————————— > 01.
- Functional and Well-equipped with the support of WHO Pakistan.
RHCs ( Rural Health Centers ) ———————————-> 07
- Suitable infrastructure with HR.
- Lack of Standard Voltages required for execution of machineries.
- Requires major repair / renovation ( RHC Gulistan & ).
BHUs ( Basic Health Units )————————————- >16
- Suitable infrastructure.
- Lack of Standard Voltages.
CDs ( Civil Dispensaries ) —————————————— >9
- Boys Colleges ========================è 03
- Girls Colleges ========================è01
- Boys High Schools ====================è18
- Girls High Schools ====================è08
- Boys Middle Schools ================è21
- Girls Middle Schools ================è06
- Boys Primary Schools =========è280
- Girls Primary Schools =========è27
- Killa Abdullah is Recently Bifurcated from District Chaman in July-2021
- No Proper Administrative Infrastructure
- Acute Shortage of HR in all Departments.
- Deficiency of Levies Force for maintenance of Law & Order( more recruitment required ).
- Repair / renovation and upgradation of Levies Thana & Check posts
- Requirement of Vehicles for officers , levies thanas and protection of N-25 (Request already made )
- Deficiency of Arms & ammunitions.
- Serious inter & Intra tribal conflicts.
- Volatile law & order situation.
- Asset Distribution B/W Killa Abdullah & Chaman.
- Lack of Line departments offices and accommodation.
- Scarcity in funds.
- Infrastructure development
- Approximately hosts 25000 Afghan Refugees.
District Killa Abdullah,Balochistan